Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge #2 - Holiday Song



Hey, it's that time again.  Christmas Challenge mani # 2 -  Holiday song.

I don't really listen to Christmas music because it's kind of cheesy, but my favorite Christmas song is Carol of the Bells.

Here is the best version of the song I've heard, by August Burns Red



Now, this mani seemed like it would turn out pretty good.  I'm actually kind of proud how these turned out.




I used:

Essence A Piece of Forever from the Twilight collection
China Glaze Liquid Leather

Do these look like bells to you?  What's your favorite Christmas song?


13 comments:

  1. Bells! They're adorable! Adding this idea to my list =D Expect my traffic when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work! They absolutely look like sleighbells to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I love Carol of the Bells, too! I've been playing my "Indie Christmas" Pandora station and it's been great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! What do you use to do your nail art?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Only my nail polish. I have no special brushes or dotters...

      Delete
  5. Nice job! I also love Carol of the Bells, though this isn't a version I've heard before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little jingle bells...yes, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to nominate you for a Liebster award! Check out this post to see what you have to do! :) http://rosetintmynails.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete